we all desire to leave 2020 behind, nevertheless, we cannot ignore the effort entailed by carrying out projects in these times.
that is the reason why we would like to give them a special mention in this post…
- several audits were executed, from private housing to large buildings.
- two new facades were built in madrid: the open sky mall in torrejón de ardoz and the new acciona’s headquarters.
many thanks to our great collaborator opthwall for its trust.
- works were completed in the paxton hotel in barcelona.
nothing pleased us more than to see how projects like these were carried out during the pandemic.
- projects began, and are about to be completed, in collaboration with tecalum curtain wall systems: l’esplanade and palais des hotes en abidjan (costa de marfil).
- our tasks as lecturers in the light facades architecture master programme by upv continue.
- works in the 25th park row (new york) have been completed, and the ones in the 128th and 28th have finally started.
moreover, we can now share some newly begun projects that are to be extended in 2021:
- a new collaboration with savills aguirre newman allows us to be the managers and façade designers of two important buildings: danone headquarters and newly build offices in the 22@ district in barcelona.
- we are coordinating and implementing kriskadecor system within an archikubic project, nothing less than a student residence in montpellier.
- the brasilian company ulimax is taking our advices in order to develop a new sliding door system.
- within the mentioned country, we continue to give support to grupo galtier.
- in collaboration with ventanar, we are working in a study phase in “conecta 80 en bogotá” project.
those are the reasons why we cannot avoid smiling at 2020
we would like to express our deep gratitude to all our partners for their trust in dos54.
these are the type of projects that we enjoy to work with.
we feel very lucky to have been able to execute them.
and that is our savoir faire 20’ …we are looking forward to seeing you in a brighter 2021!